insert intro title here

aliasHype, Phen
pronounsShe/Her
40written posts
hyphenearned bits
offlinecurrently
hyphen
hyphen Avatar
Hellooooo! I've been a lurker for quite a while, mainly because I've been getting into animanga roleplay these days but never joining bc I'm a lazy pos lol. Before that, I was more into RL face claim type sites (*cough* PG ones for the most part *cough*)/warrior cats only because at the time, I didn't really know too much anime or anything related of the sorts to fit in. But that all changed when I discovered Zerochan and animanga fc directories. Bless them <3

Anyway hi, I'm Hyphen! You can call me Hype, Phen, idc. I've been roleplaying for about maybe a decade or so? Sci-fi will forever be my jam, but I'm also up for other genres like fantasy, dystopian, apocalyptic, you name it, I'll probably like it. Before the forum RP days, I've been on Chatango, Xat, Skype, MSN, for roleplaying. And Club Penguin (yes club penguin don't judge me I was in elementary school ):< ). It's been a while since I discovered forum rp (I'd say 7 years ago?), but it's been a HOT minute since I've roleplayed on a forum, so I'm looking to get back into action!

That said, hopefully I can make some nice memories with you lovely people and maybe make new friends along the way! <3
pronounshe/him
731written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
welcome to animanga, enjoy ur stay

i also tend to dabble in RL face communities but uh. it's Pern. It's Pern all the way down. (and now my Pern site is mixed FCs because I Could.)

good luck in finding a community you enjoy~.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasHype, Phen
pronounsShe/Her
40written posts
hyphenearned bits
offlinecurrently
hyphen
hyphen Avatar
illidan main Avatar
welcome to animanga, enjoy ur stay

i also tend to dabble in RL face communities but uh. it's Pern. It's Pern all the way down. (and now my Pern site is mixed FCs because I Could.)

good luck in finding a community you enjoy~.
For some reason I didn't see this post until I checked back just now so let's pretend that I also saw this the first time I looked back on this thread <3

Tysm! Honestly I kept using the same celebrities over and over because to be real, they were the only people I cared about lool
pronounshe/him
882written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
hyphen Avatar
Before the forum RP days, I've been on Chatango, Xat, Skype, MSN, for roleplaying. And Club Penguin (yes club penguin don't judge me I was in elementary school ):< ). I

oh my god just coming for my life here hahaha

hey welcome to pixel perfect anyway, hope you enjoy what you find and have a good time <3

Now serving!
aliasHype, Phen
pronounsShe/Her
40written posts
hyphenearned bits
offlinecurrently
hyphen
hyphen Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
hyphen Avatar
Before the forum RP days, I've been on Chatango, Xat, Skype, MSN, for roleplaying. And Club Penguin (yes club penguin don't judge me I was in elementary school ):< ). I

oh my god just coming for my life here hahaha

hey welcome to pixel perfect anyway, hope you enjoy what you find and have a good time <3

Ty! <3 Listen, Discord RP is nice and all, but it doesn't came close to the chaos that the other messengers and chatrooms listed offered loool

aze Avatar
ok but there are two things i never would've expected to see in one post: the mention of xat and literally seju fgbjmnbfg

welcome!!

Another ty! c: Spamming Xat's sound effects was my personality was my kid My goal in life is to use Seju as a fc like the queen she is ok lmao